INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, with technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user being excepted.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
– Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
– Analytical Cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
– Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
– Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits coming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
– Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
– Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
GLOCALLY COMUNICACION INTEGRAL S.L. is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
GLOCALLY COMUNICACION INTEGRAL S.L.. CL GUZMAN EL BUENO, 133 6 iZ. – 28003 MADRID (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
Technical and functional
|glocally.eu||euCookie||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third-party providers of this website:
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profiled logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
Safari Version 5.1